Saturday, July 16, 2011

Since it is Summer and the floral trend is "in", so to speak.
That look can get a little old,
and by old, I mean old lady-ish or you just rock that look a little too much.
You don't need to go over the top with floral print.
Less is more, remember that.


I got that shirt, again, at D.I
I cannot remember the exact price but usually shirts like that are around only $4.00...
It is a breathable shirt, so your not dying in the heat. 
It has its lace around the bottom, with the floral print around the neck. 
As you can see. 

You can rock it with some shorts.
Either tucked in or not.
Pick your poison.


Here comes the shoes. 
$2.00 my friends. 

Then the skinny jeans, $5.00 at Forever 21... 


It is also never a bad idea to add a little hat here and there. 
remember what i said about less is more though. 
You don't want to look junky. 

That's all for today folks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment